1. Collaborate with the DMH Chief Information Officer, the DMH Data Analyst, Communicare’s Director of IT, Communicare’s Federal Grant’s Fiscal Manager and Communicare’s Clinical Records Coordinator/Quality Assurance staff members.
2. Understand claims reporting requirements, grant reporting requirements and annual reports.
3. Learn EHRYourWay (Communicare’s electronic records system), the Department of Mental Health’s WITS system, the Department of Mental Health’s Data Warehouse system, and other platforms as needed.
4. Attend trainings on WITS claims submission, billing updates and Data Warehouse updates.
5. Become the WITS/Data Warehouse agency administrator for functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management.
6. Document technical, business and process requirements.
7. Manage WITS/Data Warehouse dashboards, reports, forms, workflows and approvals.
8. Create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard and custom fields as needed.
9. Work with staff and DMH personnel to learn useful tips on WITS including training, documentation and support as needed. Stay current with WITS releases and provide additional staff training as needed.
10. Provide reports and report training as needed.
11. Work with agency staff to evaluate, establish, and implement best practices for system maintenance, security, improvements, data integrity, duplicated, backups, etc.
12. Report directly to the Executive Director.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Data Processing, Business Information Systems, or related field preferred but will consider an Associate’s Degree in previous listed fields with related work experience.
2. Communicare insurable driving record and transportation, as travel to Communicare satellite offices may be required.
3. Pass a Communicare background check and drug screen. Communicare is a drug-free workplace.
4. Ability to perform the responsibilities of the position as described above.
5. Ability to work independently.