1. The Supervised Living Direct Support Professional will provide direct care for individuals who are designated as ID/DD who live in the supervised living program.
2. Services provided will include:
a. Assistance and acquisition, retention, or improvement in social self-help, socialization, and other adaptive skills that enhance social development and skills in performing activities of daily living (i.e. money management, medication management)
b. Meaningful day activities for the Individual to include the acquisition and maintenance of skills, building positive social behavior and interpersonal competence, greater independence and personal choice
c. Community integration activities
3. Maintain responsibility for monitoring and supervising individuals at all times during service provision, whether in supervised living home, during transporting, or in the community.
4. Ensure that the cleanliness of the home/vehicles is maintained.
5. Ensure that all emergency drills, water temps, and monthly check lists are complete and accurate.
6. Ensure that daily notes are completed in a timely manner.
7. Serve as a member of the Communicare Treatment Team and participate in team meetings as required
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
9. Work under the supervision of the Supervised Living Supervisor or other supervisor as designated.
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Ability to perform the responsibilities of the job as listed above.
3. Must be CPI certified or able to complete CPI training and any other training required by DMH and Communicare
4. Ability to relate positively to individuals who are served through the Supervised Living program and their families.