The primary duty of this position is to provide clerical and administrative support to front desk at office in a smooth and professional manner.
1. Greets and welcomes visitors; lets staff know appointments are in the office. Follows up on guests waiting in lobby.
2. Answers and directs phone calls.
3. Updates Electronic Health Records (EHR) for designated appointments to include: intakes, clinic appointments, client demographics, etc.
4. Inputs medical records/chart information into EHR.
5. Assist with medication clinics.
6. Provides documents to office manager and staff as needed.
7. Start the admissions paperwork for new clients.
8. Input data into respective database.
9. Does routine cleaning in lobby and common areas as directed.
10. Scans, copies, faxes, types requested documents as directed by supervisor.
11. Rotates lunch to ensure front desk coverage, maintaining two staff during clinic hours as much as possible.
12. Performs other assigned duties as directed.
1. Associates degree preferred, but will consider a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Two years of experience in secretarial work.