1. Assist Support Services Supervisor in general activities of the program.
2. Provide direct care and supervision to residents.
3. Be responsible for access to community resources.
4. Facilitate recreational activities, including transporting residents as appropriate.
5. Dispense medications as prescribed.
6. Help insure safe living environment for all residents.
7. Assist with management of unstructured time.
8. Help enforce program guidelines.
9. Secure appropriate medical treatment in cases of emergency.
10. Keep records as assigned, such as behavior reports.
11. Supervise and assist residents with daily living skills as needed, such as, but not limited to cooking, laundry, and chores.
12. Perform monthly fire drills.
13. Serve as liaison between residents and needed services.
14. Fill in for other staff as needed and assigned by the Coordinator.
15. Communicate with guardians and family members regarding residents as needed under the direction of a supervisor.
16. Screen and monitor all visitors to the facility.
17. Perform other duties as assigned.
18. Man facility phone service and handle referral of all emergency calls to appropriate Communicare crisis staff.
1. High school or equivalent.
2. Good oral and written communication skills.
3. Ability to relate positively to Alcohol and Drug Rehabilitation clients and their families.
4. Valid Mississippi driver’s license, personal auto liability insurance, and insurable driving record (if required - discretionary)
5. Acceptable criminal background check.